Winter Passport Activity
We know that the cold weather can scare some people off swimming in winter but we want to assure you that swimming is a great way to build your immunity whilst keeping active, healthy and learning vital swimming skills.
So kids, to help motivate you in Term 3 we have some great prizes to give away!
All you have to do is:
- Attend your swimming lessons throughout Term 3
- Collect your Winter Passport card* from our reception staff
- Get your winter passport stamped each week when you attend your swimming lesson
- Once your Winter Passport is completed with all the stamps, please place in the entry box on pool deck for your chance to win!
Completed Winter Passports must be handed back by Sunday, 19 September 2021 to be in the running to win one of the following prizes:
- Kids Fitbit watch
- Swim Pack
- 1 free direct debit and goggles
Benefits of Swimming year round:
- Build your skills beyond those of seasonal swimmers
- Our pools are heated all year round
- Consistency helps maintain the level of skill and fitness
- A break can interrupt the learning process
- It helps build the immune system to prevent illness