Online absent request
Is your child unable to make it to their swimming lesson? As a member, each child is entitled to eight (8) make up lessons per calendar year.
Complete the form below to inform us of you or your child’s absence request; we will then be in touch to arrange a make-up lesson.
Make-Up Lessons Terms and Conditions
If you’re unable to make your regular lesson, you can book in for a make-up class pending availability. Each currently enrolled student is entitled to eight (8) make up classes per calendar year to use at your leisure.
Terms and conditions surrounding make up lessons are as follows:
- Once all 8 make-up lasses are used no additional can be requested. Additionally, make-up lessons cannot be booked after a membership has been cancelled/the last lesson has been attended
- If your regular class falls on a public holiday, you have the option of booking a make-up lesson in lieu of your regular lesson as a credit is not offered for public holidays
- If you are unable to attend your regular lesson, you must notify usby phone prior to that start of that lesson so we can temporarily cancel you from that class on that particular day. This enables another student to book into that spot for a make-up lesson
- Make-up lessons can only be booked within 7 days of the intended make-up class. For example: if you ring on a Monday to organise a make-up lesson, you can book in on that day (Monday) through until Sunday of the same week
- If a make-up lesson is missed, the lesson is forfeited as make up lessons are unable to be cancelled and re-booked