As Term 4 2019 comes to an end and we head into Summer, we would like to communicate with you the entitlements & options you have regarding your Swim Lessons Membership account/s over the holiday break.
Did you know?
- For our families who pay via Direct Debit, your Swim Lessons booking is ongoing, which means there is no re-enrolment process and you conveniently retain your current booking into 2020.
- At their leisure, the membership holder (student) is entitled to access the pools outside of swimming lesson times. We encourage use of the pools outside of lesson times & throughout summer to aid and support further development of aquatic skills & water exploration.
- Year round members have access to the following Active Moreland Outdoor Pools: Oak Park Sports & Aquatic Centre, Coburg Olympic Swimming Pool, Pascoe Vale Outdoor Pool, Fawkner Leisure Centre Outdoor Pool.
As per the Swimming Lessons Terms & Conditions of Membership, you have the option to:
- Keep the Swim Lessons Membership/s active and retain access & benefits over the summer holiday break
- Suspend the membership/s over summer for 2 (two) weeks or up to 4 (four) weeks
If you would like to suspend your child's swimming lessons over the summer period please complete the form for your relevant centre and we will be in touch: