Our qualified party hosts will take care of all your party needs, so you can sit back and relax while the children are being entertained.
Our children's birthday parties take place in the water, are fully supervised and include an exciting range of fun activities and games for everyone! If you would like to join in, you are more than welcome to bring along your swimwear and take part in the fun.
Our parties are available for all special occasions.
Birthday parties take place at Oak Park Sports and Aquatic Centre.
Our parties suit children between the ages of 5 – 12 years of age.
Parties can be held on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am to 1:00pm or 2:00pm to 5:00pm.
We offer different catering and activity options for parties.
If you take the catered option, we offering the following: a piece of fruit, a choc chip muffin and either a sandwich or wrap.
|Option 1||Party games - our party host will organise an hour of fun aquatic games and activities suited to the group’s needs.|
|Option 2||Water slides - children must be over 120cm to use the water slides.
Please note: booking minimum is 15 children, maximum is 30 children. A deposit of $70.00 is required for all party bookings and must be paid at time of booking.
To book your child's birthday party, please call Oak Park Sports and Aquatic Centre.
Terms and conditions
- Party deposits are non-refundable after the seven day cooling off period unless upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- A deposit of $70.00 is required for all party bookings and must be paid at time of booking. No temporary bookings or holding of timeslots will be accepted.
- The number of children attending and any special dietary requirements for the party will need to be confirmed by close of business five working days before the party. Changes cannot be accepted after this due to staffing and catering requirements.
- Minimum age of child is five years. Oak Park Sports and Aquatic Centre is a Watch Around Water facility. All children under the age of five must be within arm’s reach of an adult aged 16+ whilst in the facility. All children aged 5-10 must be actively supervised at all times whilst in the facility. Any children not adequately supervised will be removed from the water.
- Parties can ONLY be conducted for a minimum of 15 children and a maximum of 30.
- Parties with less than 15 children will still be required to pay for a minimum of 15 children.
- All guests must be 120cm or over to use the waterslides.
- No whistles, party poppers or party blowers are to be used within the facility. Balloons are allowed onsite provided they are tied to an anchor point.
- No blutack or tape to be stuck on windows or walls onsite.
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance of the party date.
- Final payment is required on the day of the party and will be required prior to the commencement of the activities to be paid on entry.
- For weak and non-swimmers, we request that an adult accompany them in the pool. Please advise your party leaders if there are any medical conditions relating to the children in the group.
- Please be aware that the party activity time cannot be extended if you arrive late or wish to have extra time, as the party leaders will have a timetable for the day which will include other parties and roles within the centre.
- Please remember that the Oak Park Sports and Aquatic Centre is open to members of the public, lockers are available for any personal belongings. Active Moreland cannot hold or mind your belongings behind the front counter or cafe counter.