Suspending your membership
Going away and need to suspend your membership with us? That’s not a problem.
Memberships can be suspended for a minimum of 2 weeks and maximum of 12 weeks at any time. All you need to do is complete and submit in writing a Membership/Program Amendment Form at your centre.
Membership suspension conditions
- Maximum of 26 weeks suspension per calendar year
- Your request for a suspension must be lodged a minimum of 3 business days prior to the start of suspension date
- The first 4 weeks of suspension per calendar year are free, after which a suspension free of $6.50 per week will apply
- suspension will be charged at $6.50 per week for suspension incorporating both free and charged periods the fee will be charged at $6.50 averaged over the full suspension period
- All medical suspensions are free of charge upon presentation of a valid medical certificate that covers all requested dates of suspension
- Medical suspensions can only be backdated for one month.
As restrictions ease we are able to open outdoor pool at Brunswick and Oak Park for lap swimming and outdoor training zones. Memberships shall remain on suspension until it is viable to reoffer them again at which time you with have the option to recommence. For more information on the services available visit About us/COVID-19 re-opening