- Must be 16 years of age and over (unless an Active Youth member)
- Bring a towel and drink bottle
- Wear appropriate gym attire/swimming costume and goggles that you can move freely in
- Arrive at the scheduled class time. Arrivals later than 5 minutes will not be permitted to enter the class
- Class sizes are limited, so arrive early to avoid disappointment
- We recommend you check with your doctor before starting any group fitness classes
- Please inform your instructor prior to the class beginning if you are pregnant, have any injuries or medical conditions
Sunday 2 August Victorian Government announced Stage Four restrictions. Therefore Active Moreland Aquatic and Leisure Centres will remain closed until further notice. Memberships will continue to remain on suspension during this time. To read more click on our news page.