Programs / services
Go for a dip in our indoor or outdoor heated pools. Whether you're a seasoned swimmer interested in lap swimming or want to get started with swimming lessons, Brunswick Baths has something for everyone. We are an accredited Watch Around Water facility, meaning there are guidelines that must be followed when visiting the centre.
Our facility has also been awarded Platinum Pool status through Life Saving Victoria.
Check out our facilities via our virtual tour.
Brunswick Baths offers:
- functional training room;
- group fitness room;
- indoor kids play zone;
- indoor pools: 20m heated indoor pool (five lanes) and waterplay pool;
- personal training studio;
- outdoor pools: 50m heated outdoor pool (eight lanes) and kids splashpad;
- outdoor training zone;
- spa, sauna and steam room;
- RPM cycle room;
- wellness studio.
Brunswick Baths gym facilities
- Cardio and weights area
- EVOLT360 Body Composition Scanner
- Fully equipped outdoor training zone
- Functional training equipment including TRX, kettlebells etc.
- Functional training room utilised for Adrenaline and personal training sessions
- MyZone Training System
- Personal Success Plan, to help you reach your goals
- Pin-loaded and free weight equipment
Brunswick Baths is well equipped to cater for people of all abilities. We run accessible programs.
We have a range of accessible facilities, including aquatic hoist, aquatic wheelchair, changing rooms, free entry for carers, lifts, parking spaces, railings, ramps etc.
We also offer concession pricing and are part of the Companion Card Program, which means a person with a disability does not have to pay the entry fee for the carer that comes with them.
Memberships and prices
We offer a variety of memberships at Brunswick Baths, including aquatic and fitness memberships, programs tailored to seniors and youth, as well as a universal membership that offers access to all six Active Moreland centres. We also offer various support and concession memberships to disadvantaged members of our community.
Our centre is also open to casual visitors and all casual prices are listed on our prices page.
Take a look at our opening hours page.
You can call or email us via our contact us page.
14 Dawson Street
For those taking public transport, Jewell train station is a five minute walk away and the number 19 tram stops around the corner on Sydney Road.