Tour De Moreland
Take part in the Tour De Moreland Active Moreland challenge!
During the month of July, Active Moreland will be running ‘Tour De Moreland’ which will run from Saturday the 6th of July to Sunday the 28th July.
Join a trainer led team and cycle as many kilometres as you can throughout July for your chance to win some great prizes!
Registrations open from Saturday 15 June. You can register to join and pick a team or we can put you into one. You don't need to be an advanced cycler to join.
Register for a team (max of five participants per team) with a health club trainer or cycle instructor.
- Log up to a total of 10 KM per day
- Cycling can be done either in centre (cardio room bike, cycle class), external to centre on a fixed or moving bike.
- You must take a photo of the ride or track your ride using 'Map my ride' or 'Strava'
- Increase your KM's by booking into our Mega Spin Class on Sunday 28 (There is no cap on the number of kilometers. 1 Bike will be reserved per team/trainer)
- 1st Prize: $500 Suunto watch
- 2nd Prize: $400 My Ride voucher
- 3rd Prize: $150 3x PT pack
- 4th Prize: $100 Alpha nutrition meal pack
- There will also be some spot prizes across each site
Prizes for every member of the winning team (with the most KM’s across the Tour)
Individual prize set up:
Cycled 170Kms + goes into the draw for 1st Prize
Cycled 100 – 169Kms goes into the draw for 2nd Prize
Cycled 1km – 99 km goes into the draw for 3rd Prize
*Prizes will be issued for first, second, third and fourth at each centre (Brunswick Baths, Coburg Leisure Centre, Oak Park, and Fawkner Leisure Centre). The winning team will also receive a prize. Prizes will be announced at the Members Breakfast at each centre.
Register now at any Active Moreland centre. Contact details below: