Removal of Booking System
We’re excited to continue returning programs and services to you as government restrictions ease.
In line with recent Government announcements we’re excited to announce further changes to our services coming into effect form Saturday 19 December at Fawkner Leisure Centre, Pascoe Vale Outdoor Pool and Coburg Olympic Swimming Pool.
As of Saturday 19 December the following changes will be in place.
Bookings and time limits will no longer be required for the following;
- Recreational Swimming
- Lap Swimming
In line with capacity and density limits please note the following:
- Bookings are still required for Personal Training sessions
- Bookings are still required for Group Fitness classes
If you have not reactivated your membership, you can do this by visting our membership reactivations page.
To help keep our community safe, we require all visitors without a valid and active membership or facility access card to sign in with a unique QR code when visiting our centre. To receive your unique code via email, all you need to do is fill out a visitor registration form.
How to get your unique QR code:
- Fill out the our Visitors Registraion form
- Fawkner Leisure Centre
- Coburg Olympic Swimming Pool
- Pascoe Vale Outoor Pool
- Include any additional visitors, such as minors who are attending the centre with you. Minors who attend the centre alone will need to fill out a separate visitor registration form.
- Ensure all your details are correct – particularly your email address.
- Check the confirmation box at the end of the form and select the ‘next’ button.
Once you have recieved your code, you will be able to use it to sign in every time you visit the Fawkner Leisure Centre, Coburg Olympic and Pascoe Vale Outdoor Pool. Participants must attend with membership card ans scan in at reception when entering. If you attend both Coburg Olympic and Pascoe Vale Outdoor Pool you will need two separate QR codes for each individual sites.