Get tested in Moreland
Updated: 19 November 2020
On this page:
- Your options for getting tested
- Important things to know about getting tested
- Getting your results from a test
- How to apply for test isolation payments
Fawkner walk-in site: 9am - 4pm*
CB Smith Reserve, 79 Jukes Rd, Fawkner
Operating from the basketball stadium, behind the Fawkner Library.
Glenroy: *New site*
Glenroy walk-in site: 9am - 4:30pm*
Glenroy Senior Citizen’s Centre, 11 Cromwell Street, Glenroy
*The closing time refers to approx. time last person will be seen. If there are long queues, the line may close before the scheduled time. If you arrive after 3pm, you may not be able to be tested.
- Get tested, if you HAVE symptoms, however mild,
- Get tested, if you have been in direct contact (a close contact) with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- If you have been waiting longer than 7 days please call: 1300 134 111 OR 1800 675 398. Thank you for being patient.
Victorian workers can apply for a $450 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Isolation Payment that provides financial support while they self-isolate to wait for the results of a COVID-19 test.
To find out more information visit the DHHS website.