Heartmoves is a very gentle, evidence based, physical activity program run by Heart Foundation accredited trainers.
You can exercise at your own pace in a friendly atmosphere. Classes are limited in size to ensure maximum safety for participants.
Regular sessions can help lower blood pressure, improve balance and flexibility, improve sleep, improve bone mineral density, prevent falls and injury from falls.
Heartmoves is suitable for:
- Adults of all ages
- People returning to exercise
- People with, or at risk of, heart disease, diabetes or other chronic conditions
- People with limited mobility
- People looking to maintain or improve activities of daily living, and
- People with stable long term conditions.
- Ongoing weekly program
- 1 hour per week
- Up to 12 per group
- Cost: $6.30 per session
- Low to moderate impact.
The next Heartmoves program is starting now. To find out more or to register your interest for the next program contact the Health and Wellness Coordinator at your local Active Moreland centre or email Active Moreland programs.
Contact 9354 3504 or email Coburg Leisure Centre