Girls Make Your Move and Active Moreland
Active Moreland is proud to team up with Girls Make Your Move to give girls around Australia an amazing opportunity to get active.
Girls Make Your Move is a Department of Health initiative to inspire girls to participate in physical activity regularly and stay fit and healthy for life. There is an activity out there for everyone, you just have to find your thing.
In Moreland, we believe that everybody deserves the chance to be active – regardless of age, fitness level, ability, or gender. Studies show that young girls are twice as likely to be inactive than boys.
To help drive change Active Moreland have partnered with Girls Make Your Move give girls free access to our health and fitness centres.
From Saturday 1 April to Friday 30 June 2017 girls aged 12-19 years can access Active Moreland health and fitness centres for 30 days for FREE.
Terms and conditions
- By joining a Active Moreland facility, you consent to the terms of the agreement.
- The promoter is the centre at which you join, managed by YMCA Victoria.
- The Girls Make Your Move 30-day free access offer is available from Saturday 1 April to Friday 30 June 2017 (inclusive). It is only available to new members and can only be activated once.
- The 30 days are consecutive from the day you sign up.
- You must be female and aged between 12-19 years.
- Girls aged 12-15 years must attend with parental/guardian supervision.
- Girls aged 16-17 years will need consent from a parent/guardian to participate in the program.
- Access is to Group Fitness classes only (this excludes Les Mills Body Pump classes for under 16 year olds). These classes may include male participants.
- The Girls Make Your Move 30-day free access offer is available to new customers or returning members who have not had an active membership at the participating centre in the last 30 days.
- The parent/guardian attending with girls aged 12–15 years will have free access when participating with their 12–15 year old. This applies, only to a parent/guardian who is not currently a member. Free access is available to new customers or returning members who have not had an active membership at the participating centre in the last 30 days.