Julian strives to guide his clients in the right direction, not only in the physical aspect of training, but also in gaining and maintaining a healthy mental attitude in one's approach to a balanced lifestyle.
- 2008 - Certificate 3 & 4 in Sport Development
- 2010 - Level 1 boxing certified
- 2010 - Health coaching certified
- 2009 - Bachelor of Business (Sport and Leisure Management)
Julian has worked in gyms and on his own as a personal trainer for the past five years, in this time he has built and developed skills working alongside well respected and knowledgeable trainers. Julian has worked with clients from all different fitness backgrounds, specialising in weight loss programs, body sculpting, injury rehabilitation and pre/post natal exercising.
Julian specialises in:
- conducting health appraisals and designing cardio and resistance based programs for beginner to advanced levels
- boxing training
- health coaching
- one on one and group training
- both indoor and outdoor training.
To book a personal training session with Julian, fill out the online enquiry form, email Fawkner Leisure or call 9358 6600.