Being fit and healthy feels good. So hop on a bike, jump on the treadmill or use a fitball in our stretch zone and get active!
Gym and cardio equipment
We offer a fully air conditioned gym with modern equipment from Life Fitness and Hammer Strength designed to provide a safe and enjoyable environment to exercise.
- pin loaded and free weight equipment for all training goals
- cross trainers
- steppers and rowers
- a grinder.
We also have a designated area for stretching and core work with room to lay out a mat and use the fitballs.
Health assessment and program
Fully qualified staff supervise the gym floor at all times and will take you through a health consulation and tailor a work out program to suit your personal needs.
We cater for people of all levels of fitness from the beginner to the experienced and a range of ages and provide rehabilitation programs.
Our instructor will take you through your program in the gym to explain the exercises, equipment and safety aspects of your exercise program at a time that suits you.
The gym instructor will help you monitor your progress.
Continue at your own pace and change your program when it suits you. We encourage you to have your program re-assessed by our staff every 6 to 8 weeks. The gym instructor will help you monitor your progress.
- wear appropriate gym attire
- sports shoes must be worn
- bring a towel and water
- wipe equipment down after use
- if you are pregnant, have any injuries or medical conditions, please inform the instructor before you commence your work out
- vary your work out sessions
- a minimum of three sessions per week is advised for maximum benefit
- bags are not permitted on the gym floor, please use the lockers available.
Top ten fitness tips to help you achieve your goals
- set realistic and tangible goals
- measure your progress
- log your workouts
- mix up your cardio workouts
- strength training is not just for men
- warm up
- cool down
- nutrition is half the battle
- stay motivated.
Email the Health and Wellness Coordinator to arrange your next health assessment.