Nathan is your ideal trainer if you would like to restore function, lifestyle, quality of life and reduce pain. Nathan carries expertise in musculoskeletal injuries, neuromuscular disorders, cardiac conditions and metabolic conditions. Nathan has honed his practical skills while completing 500 placement hours at hospitals and health centres and his sports conditioning skills were developed in AFL where he worked at Calder Cannons FC and Western Jets FC in strength and conditioning.
- Rehabilitation and sports-specific training
- Rehabilitation and maintenance of musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiac and metabolic conditions
- Restoration of daily function
- Sports conditioning with an aerobic focus
- Weight loss
- Postural correction
Qualifications and achievements
- Masters of Clinical Exercise Science and Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Exercise Science and Human Movement
- Diploma in Fitness
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
If you would like to enquire about personal training with Nathan, fill out the online enquiry form, email Coburg Leisure or call 9354 3504.