Whether you’re just kicking off your exercise plan or maintaining your regime, our friendly staff will help keep you motivated and on track.
Being fit and healthy feels good. Our qualified gym instructors help to maximise your results with their focus on technique and safety.
We've got everything to keep you motivated at Brunswick Baths.
Gym and cardio rooms
Work towards your fitness goals in our brand new, fully air conditioned gym located on the first floor of the Brunswick Baths. Our gym has modern pin-loaded equipment and plenty of space for stretching and mat work.
Gym equipment includes:
- pin loaded weight machines including multi-functional cable machines
- extensive free weight equipment, including full range of dumbells, kettle bells and medicine balls
- weight plated equipment
- fitballs, and
- upper body strength grinders.
Explore our gym in a virtual tour.
Our separate cardio room with modern equipment from Life Fitness is the perfect place to get your heart rate up. The cardio room overlooks the aquatic area through floor to ceiling windows, and offers Foxtel on numerous LED screens providing an enjoyable and safe environment to exercise.
Cardio equipment includes:
- cross trainers
- steppers, and
Explore the cardio room in a virtual tour.
Planning session and program development
All members are entitled to a comprehensive planning session where specific goals and desired results are explored, then our trainers will tailor an individualised training program to suit your needs.
Then, at a time that suits you, the instructor will take you through the gym to explain the exercises, equipment and safety aspects of your exercise program.
Our gym staff can customise programs for people of all levels of ability and fitness, from the beginner to the elderly, more advanced clients and those requiring injury rehabilitation.
Continue at your own pace and change your program when it suits you. We encourage you to have your program re-assessed by our staff every 6 - 8 weeks.
The gym instructor will help you monitor your progress.
In addition to this process, our gym staff supervise the gym floor at all times and can help you whenever needed.
We suggest you:
- wear comfortable clothing
- sports shoes must be worn
- bring a towel and water
- wipe equipment down after use
- if you are pregnant, have any injuries or medical conditions, please inform the instructor before you commence your work out
- a minimum of three sessions per week is advised for maximum benefit, and
- bags are not permitted on the gym floor, please use the lockers available.
Contact us on 9381 1840 or email Brunswick Baths to get started!