Outdoor Pool Swimming Lessons Program Terms and Conditions
Thank you for booking in to Brunswick Baths swimming lessons. As you are booked in for classes to be scheduled in the outdoor pool, see below information that will affect your lessons throughout Term 4 and Term 1. Please note that the Outdoor Pool Program is in effect for these terms only.
- This is a new program and is in addition to the existing indoor pool swimming lesson program.
- The program is available during Term 4 and Term 1 only.
- The program is available to Salmon level and above (Salmon, Tuna, Dolphin, Shark and Junior Squad).
- Lessons are conducted in the outdoor pool and will only be cancelled due to lightning or for reasons beyond our control. If lessons are cancelled, they will not be relocated into the indoor pool, however, a family credit to the value of the missed lesson will be placed on the family account and will be used towards the next debit.
- Term 4 bookings will automatically roll over to Term 1 in the following year. Normal cancellation terms and conditions apply.
- The booking will automatically cease at the end of Term 1. No cancellation form is required if the student continues through until the end of Term 1.
- If the student wishes to continue with lessons, they are welcome to enrol in our indoor pool program that runs all year round.
- Brunswick Baths is a Sun Smart Centre; therefore students are required to wear suitable sun smart attire (ie rash vest and hat) and/or sunscreen. It is the responsibility of parents to ensure your child is sun smart.
- Existing students are welcome to move to the outdoor program, however, at the end of Term 1, their booking will be cancelled and they will need to re-enrol in the indoor pool program. Please note, we cannot guarantee a place in the class students were previously enrolled in, within the indoor pool program.